Wednesday, April 22, 2009

fantastic week

I'm hoping to have a fantastic weekend.
The week so far has been wonderful. I got out into the sun today with one of my girlfriends and helped her plant some of her garden. It was a blast. But I am sunburned. Oops.

My birthday is in a day. Husband is dying to give me my present. Promises of the Happy Dance have been made. I wonder what it could be... I'm excited to find out!

And not a lot of people know this, but our first anniversary is Saturday. We plan on going camping with our best friends. It's supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. I cannot wait to stuff my face, smoke a cigar, have a beer or two. Enjoy nature. Be able to listen to God and enjoy His creations. I pray that we get to go. We've been having car trouble lately... I'm sure we'll find a way. If we dont, I'll probably cry.

Speaking of cars, I've decided to go get my permit for Husband's anniversary present. I'm nervous about it, but I think I'll do okay. I hope. I hope to get that done on Thursday. Wish me luck!

I'm pretty darned content right now. It's looking to be a fantastic week. :)

No comments: