Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pretty spring day.


Oh it's so gorgeous outside!

Husband and I went and got some Hacketts Hotwings and ate them on the deck, with Zoe at our feet. Oh man. What a good day it's been.

Also looking forward to dinner with some friends. I am making a great potato salad that I found on America's Test Kitchen. Yum!

I cant wait to start gardening. Maybe I will get some garden stuff for my birthday. I would like to do dill, thyme, basil, strawberries, red bell peppers, green beans, tomatoes. Maybe not all of those. But some. I'd also really love to grow rhubarb. Although I'm not sure if it's too hot here or not. And it's poisonous. So I'd have to grow it somewhere where Zoe couldnt get to it. Maybe on the south side of the house.

We're leash training Zoe. I bought her a harness (since she's so tiny) and it's going much better than when I had her leash directly hooked to her collar. I was afraid of choking her. So leash trained means walks, parks, and camping! Very exciting!

Next month my mom is coming to visit for 10 days. I'm looking forward to it tremendously. Mom needs Jesus. Mom is full of regret, and I think it effects her greatly. I pray that Jesus would use me as a light in the darkness she feels in her heart. I hope that Jesus will save her. That He will make her free from her guilt, shame, regrets. I pray that He will make her happy. I'm hoping to take Mom to a community group meeting, and possibly church. I hope Jesus speaks to her, and that she will hear Him. I so want to see her heart healed.

Many things to look forward to in the near future.

No comments: