Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gloomy Horizon

Oh, spring.
How I wish it would stop raining already! I was outside pooper-scooping (one of the joys of dog ownership) and noticed dark clouds looming over the horizon. Fantastic. Glad I didnt decide to water my plants today.

On a happier note: I can breathe again. Nose isnt stuffy, but not quite back to normal yet. Hooray for snot. I still cant smell very well.

Took miss J to the doctor today. It's been years since she's seen someone. Bad parenting? I think not. Anyway, she'd come home from her dad's house the other day with some discoloration on her neck. Freaked me out a little bit. The doctor says he's never seen anything like it. M said he talked to a doctor today who mentioned that it could be some sort of toxin reaction to make-up maybe. Hmm. Also she's got another appointment to see an eye doctor about a stye on her eye. It's not a stye, it's called something else. But they might have to take it out of her eyelid. Eek! Poor J.

Mom's going to be here in a week, I'm so excited :) Cant wait for 10 days off, either. Especially after this last weekend. They worked me too hard, and I'm still tired from it.

Well off I go to pick J up and take her to piano.

No comments: