Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thank you.

I just wanted to take the time to say "Thank you!"

I have been blessed upon blessed in this season. I have had to deal with some of the most frustrating things I can think of. Probably the most I will ever have to deal with. And I have more to deal with in the future!

But so many of YOU have been there for me. Next to me, hugging me, sending me scriptures (even at the ass-crack of dawn) loving me with yarn, loving me with cookbooks, smiles, words of encouragement.

People from near and far have given us money, gift cards, clothes, food, toys, games, furniture, a place to stay. Have come from different states to help with the demo of my house.

This thing has changed my life. Not for the bad. It's going to be SO good!! Do you see that?! Even if things dont end up being the way I want them to be, they are going to end up the way God intends them to be.

In my wavering world, GOD is the only constant. Forever loving, everlasting, never changing.

YOU are a blessing to me. God is using you to bless me. Whether you believe in Him or not. Mercy and grace are abounding. I am so thankful that God has given you generous hearts.

Thank you.

No comments: