Thursday, March 5, 2009

to knit, or not

I dont know why, but I'm kinda stressing out about this whole knitting for the MIL thing. I kind of want to knit some Barbie clothes, or a couple of blankets or something. I even bought some yarn. But I also kind of dont want to knit any of it. Maybe it had to do with my frustration due to the frogging of the second AG doll hat.

Essentially, I'd be doing this for a profit. I'm not doing it to really help anyone out but myself, and I think that's really what's bothering me. I dont really care to make much of a profit from something like this, so I'm not exactly motivated to get a whole lot of it done.

I guess I could be adventurous and try at least one dress or something. I figure, though, that if I'm only going to get a few things done by the deadline, what's the point anyway? Hmm...

No comments: