Wednesday, June 8, 2011

God and Elephants

Two amazing things happened today.

1. There is a little girl who is knitting as many elephants as she can before the 17th, and she's asking people to pledge to donate money per elephant she makes. Proceeds go to the Red Cross in Joplin, elephants are going to some very lucky children in Joplin. This little girl is such a blessing. I thanked them for what they are doing, and they offered to donate yarn to me. I am overwhelmed by the love I am feeling from fellow knitters! <3 Thank you "Elephants Remember Joplin."

2. My realtor called today. One of her rentals is freeing up this month, and we are at the top of her list of possible tenants. Thank you Jesus! Thank you, thank you! I cannot even begin to praise as much as is deserved. The evidence of grace is overwhelming. God is good!

1 comment:

serenewaves said...

Yay! I hope things work out for you with the rental home!

I love what this girl is doing with the elephants & yarn for you! The elephants are adorable & she is such a kind soul to want to do this for people she's never met :)